- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 2 cup potatoes, cubed
- 3 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Raw Cow Milk
- 3 tbsp. Einkorn Wheat Flour
- 2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
- Pork Bacon (opt. for garnish)
- Melt butter in 2 qt. cooking pot
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery.
- Sauté on medium heat for 5 min.
- Add cubed potatoes, broth, water.
- Stir in garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer until the potatoes are tender about 15 min.
- Whisk milk and flour together until there are no lumps. Stir into chowder.
- Cook, and stir occasionally til thickened.
- Add chopped chicken. (I cooked a whole chicken for our Sunday lunch and then used the leftovers for this chowder.)
- When chicken is heated through, turn off heat and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese til melted.
Serve and Enjoy!