What You Do
- For first time orders, choose your Pickup Location (and we highly recommend reading our Pickup Location FAQs first).
- Review our Food List.
- Add the items you need to your cart.
- Send the order to us by clicking the Place Your Order button at the end of the checkout process.
- Meet us at the pickup location you selected at checkout.
- Transfer your food from our cooler to yours.
- Payment is made online by credit card at the time of checkout (and you can save your card for future orders) or you can pay at pickup by check or money order.
- Please make checks payable to "The Family Cow."
- For safety reasons, we do not accept cash. Read more.
It's that easy! There are no strings attached, no minimum orders, and no membership fees. You don't need to order every time... it is totally up to you. We do all the organizing. All you do is place the order on time, be there to pick it up on time and pay for it. We do the rest.
What We Do
- Carefully pack your order in ice, in a separate cooler just for you.
- Invoice each order separately and include a packing list in your cooler (so you can check our order packing accuracy).
- Deliver your food on time to the pickup location you selected at checkout.
- We will be driving a shuttle bus (airport / mini bus).
- Please call us at 717-491-4004 if you will be more than 5 minutes late for a pickup appointment or if there is some emergency that prohibits you from picking up your order entirely.
- A $10.00 restocking fee will be charged for all orders not picked up.
- If you write a check that is returned for insufficient funds, the bank charges a $25.00 fee.
- There are order deadlines several days before delivery day. Please, be respectful of our schedule and order on time. It keeps both of us happy. :) The full details for order deadlines and pickup times are on each pickup location page.
We look forward to providing you and your family with the best!
~Edwin & Dawn Shank and Family and Team