- 1 1/2 lb. Beef Sirloin Steak, thinly sliced... or London Broil... or pretty much any other steak you choose. :) Skirt Steak is my personal favorite for the maximum flavor but New York Strip is another one I'd highly recommend.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 a green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 a red bell pepper, sliced
- McGrath's Original Sourdough Bread, sliced
- Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- Place sliced steak, onion, and garlic in resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Mix well.
- Pour over steak and onion in bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Fry steak, onion, and peppers in all of marinade until beef is no longer pink.
- Spoon beef and veggies onto 6 slices of bread.
- Top with cheese and 6 more bread slices and broil in oven to melt cheese.
- If desired, top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.