- Vanilla Greek Yogurt — see all other yogurt options here.
- Coconutty Granola or use Cranberry Crunch if you prefer.
- Fresh Fruit (Strawberries, blueberries or blackberries are great choices)
- Layer 1/2 cup of yogurt in 2 cups.
- Add 1/4 cup of granola and few fresh berries.
- Repeat layers one more time.
- If you prefer softened granola, refrigerate the finished parfait for several hours.
Remember, this recipe is meant to be customized! :) Greek yogurt is rich and creamy for a delicious dessert but you can also lighten it up (and lower cost) by using regular yogurt. Suit yourself with Plain, Maple, or Vanilla yogurt... Greek or Regular yogurt... Cranberry or Coconutty granola... and of course, your favorite fruit.