- Beef tallow
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Optional sliced peppers and mushrooms
- 1 pack 8 oz. Shaved Steak
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4-6 slices White Cheddar or Yellow Cheddar
- 2 Einkorn tortillas or Sandwich buns if preferred
- Sauté, the onion (and peppers and mushrooms if you choose) with olive oil or tallow in a cast iron skillet till tender. Season lightly with salt.
- Remove veggies from skillet.
- Melt more tallow in the skillet and add the slices of shaved steak.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry on both sides until no longer pink.
- Add the veggies back into the skillet.
- Place cheese slices over the meat and allow to melt.
- When the cheese is melted, divide the mixture in half and scoop onto the tortillas.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
Wesley & Kaylita