- 1 cup Einkorn Flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in milk, oil, and nuts.
- Spread in a 9x9 inch pan.
- Blend brown sugar and cocoa together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle sugar and cocoa on batter.
- Pour hot water over everything.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with milk or ice cream.
Bakers tip: If you don't like to use brown sugar, you can use sucanat instead.