1. Place Breakfast Sausage Patty in frying pan with a bit of butter or olive oil. Turn on Med-high and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
2. While the patty is frying, crack 3 medium eggs (or 2 large) into a small bowl. Sprinkle with a bit of Celtic Sea Salt and black pepper. Optionally add garlic powder and a dab of sour cream. Blend well...
3. When the sausage is fried, remove from pan and add a bit more Olive oil. Pour eggs into pan.
4. As the eggs cook, use a spatula to scoop them together into a sandwich sized circle. When it is firm enough, flip and fry on the other side until the eggs are set.
5. Remove from heat and layer the Eggs, Sausage Patty, and Cheddar cheese between slices of Sprouted Organic bread or Whole Wheat Sourdough bread. I like to add a spoonful of salsa to liven it it up and enhance the flavors!
The Sunrise Egg Sausage Sandwich makes a filling and nutritionally dense breakfast to kickstart your day!
Enjoy your sandwich and let me know what you think...
Note from Wesley: When my wife, Kaylita, made this breakfast sandwich, it was love at first bite... absolutely delicious!
Ok, since this is Kaylita's recipe I may be a little biased... So, give it a try and judge for yourself. Let Kaylita know what you think.
99% of the ingredients come from our farm, so it's a super clean recipe. No weird ingredients or industrial organic label claims to worry about.