Vanilla or Chocolate Raw Milk Ice Cream
- 3 pints raw cream (4 of our 12 oz. containers)
- 3 pints raw whole Jersey Cow milk
- 10 raw eggs (more or less) from free range healthy hens
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated cane juice or your own choice of natural sweetener (I have another recipe that calls for 2/3 cup honey and 3/8 tsp. stevia powder in place of the sugar. I’m sure you could also experiment with other combinations of sweeteners.)
- 2 Tablespoons real vanilla
Blend the eggs till frothy.
Add sugar, cream, milk and vanilla.
Pour into ice cream freezer and crank away!
Mix together the above recipe, using only 4 cups of milk instead of 6 cups.
Soften 1 Tablespoon of Knox gelatin in 1/2 cup milk.
Heat an additional 2 cups of milk.
Stir in 7 Tablespoons cocoa powder and gelatin until dissolved.
Blend chocolate mixture into milk, cream, egg mixture.
Refrigerate several hours until chilled.
Pour into ice cream freezer.
The Farmer's Wife