- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 lb. Asparagus
- Heat your grill to 350-375 degrees.
- (Optional) toss asparagus spears in a little olive oil and salt. The bacon does flavor the asparagus but you can do this to ensure that the asparagus will be salty enough.
- Tightly wrap 4-5 spears with a strip of bacon.
- Clean and oil the grill grate and place the bundles on the grill.
- Turn every 3 minutes.
- When bacon is crispy on all sides in approx. 20-25 minutes, remove from grill and serve.
Less fatty bacon will keep the grill from flaming up too much.
If it is flaming up, you can grill them on a piece of aluminum foil with fork holes poked in it.
~ Wesley & Kaylita