- 2 cups water, warm
- 3 tbsp. yeast
- 1/2 cup sucanat or cane sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt, heaping
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 5-6 cups Einkorn flour
- Soak warm water, yeast and sugar together.
- Then add vanilla, salt, oil, and flour.
- Let rise til double.
- Roll out and twist into pretzels.
- Dip in baking soda water (1 cup water and 2 tbsp. baking soda.)
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at broil until lightly browned for approx. 7 minutes.
- Then dip in melted butter and sprinkle with salt.