Einkorn Soft Pretzels
March 9, 2022 • 0 comments
It's great to enjoy a treat like this knowing you are feeding your body the necessary whole grains. These Einkorn soft pretzels are moist, soft, and yummy! Brush 'em with butter and sprinkle generously with salt. Mmmm!!!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- 2 cups water, warm
- 3 tbsp. yeast
- 1/2 cup sucanat or cane sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt, heaping
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 5-6 cups Einkorn flour
- Soak warm water, yeast and sugar together.
- Then add vanilla, salt, oil, and flour.
- Let rise til double.
- Roll out and twist into pretzels.
- Dip in baking soda water (1 cup water and 2 tbsp. baking soda.)
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at broil until lightly browned for approx. 7 minutes.
- Then dip in melted butter and sprinkle with salt.