- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup Einkorn Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt together and add to rest of ingredients.
- Blend in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop; place cookies onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Space them about 2 inches apart so they don't bake into each other.
- Slightly flatten cookies with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
Baker's tip: If cookies seem too flat, add 1-2 tbsp. of flour and test bake a few before baking them all.
~ Wesley & Kaylita