- 1 lb. Beef Stew chunks
- 2 – 16 oz. jars of Epic Chipotle Beef Bone Broth
- 2 cups of water
- 12 oz. canned tomato chunks
- 3 medium potatoes, chunked
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the Stew meat chunks in half.
- Put the meat chunks, 1 jar of Epic Chipotle Beef broth and 2 cups of water into a 2 qt. kettle.
- Sprinkle with 1 teas. salt.
- Turn on high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for several hours or until stew meat is tender.
- Pour in the 2nd jar of Epic Chipotle Beef Broth.
- Add potato chunks, carrots and onions.
- Continue to simmer for 20 minutes or until the veggies are softened.
- Add canned tomato chunks. (If you’re using fresh tomatoes, add them in earlier.)
- You may add additional salt and pepper to suit your taste.
Optional serving suggestion for a little extra flair and flavor:
Top each individual serving with a dollop of sour cream, plenty of grated cheddar cheese and a sprinkling of dried Thyme.
I'd be glad to hear your thoughts on the recipe!
~ The Farmer's Wife