- Chicken skin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrape off any extra fat from the underside of the skin.
- Pat each piece of skin dry with a paper towel.
- Stretch the pieces in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper or your favorite seasonings. Go easy on the seasonings because the pieces will shrink by 50% and concentrates the seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until deep golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on a paper towel and enjoy!
Chicken Skin Review:
"Ordered chicken skins to air fry and use in place of bread and or potato chips. OMG they arrived nicely packaged. And the skins were from the breast of the chicken. They were clean, large low in fat and just made a very good keto snack. Will order more before I run out, this was my first time ordering meat on line...I am glad I trusted this business. My experience was amazing." ~ Shari B.