- 1 1/2 cups whole raw milk
- 2 1/2 cups heavy raw cream
- 1/2 cup honey or preferred sweetener
- 2 or 3 tablespoons maple syrup for additional sweetener and flavor
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- NOTE: Use 3/4 cup of our Premium Chocolate Latte Syrup in place of Honey & Maple Syrup if you want Chocolate Ice Cream.
- Blend all ingredients together until well mixed
- Pour custard into your ice cream machine
- Churn for 30-35 minutes.
- Enjoy right away. Store the leftovers in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 7 days.
Topping Ideas our family loves:
Melt 1/4 cup butter and 1/2 cup chocolate chips... Let cool a little and drizzling over ice cream to serve with a chocolate shell. If you like nuts, sauté 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans in butter before stirring in the chocolate chips.