- 8 Pastured Chicken Wings
- 4 tsp. Garlic powder
- 4 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. grated parmesan
- Mix together garlic powder, salt, paprika, and pepper in a gallon bag.
- Pat each wing dry with a paper towel and place in bag two at a time and shake to coat.
- Place wings skin side up on a wire rack on a baking sheet and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 45-60 min.
- Heat oven to 450°. Place the pan of wings on the 3rd shelf up in the oven.
- Bake for 28-38 min. After the first 18 min. flip the wings.
- When the wings are golden and approx. 165° internal temp, they are finished.
- Transfer to a large metal bowl.
- Melt butter and stir in the garlic and parsley.
- Pour over the wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the wings and toss again until evenly coated.
- Enjoy just as they are or dip in your favorite wing sauce.
For an appetizer, figure 2 per person, or 4 per person as an entrée.