- Get eggs out of refrigerator and allow to sit until they reach room temperature.
- Place them in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run cold water over them.
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half.
- Pop out the yolks and put them in a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and a dash of pepper. Blend together. (I like to use an Immersion blender to make a creamy mixture.)
- Place mixture in an icing bag with a large open star tip and pipe into the whites. Sprinkle a bit of paprika on to add a little color.
I know it's just filled eggs but I enjoy them so much I'll eat like 5 of them at one meal! You better make a big batch... :)