How Raw Milk Cheese Boosts Your Immunity
December 6, 2021
Last week Dad did an excellent job with his analogy Of Raw Milk and Swimming. If we want to "relax and swim" with strong immunity and good gut health we'll need as much raw living food in our diet as possible.
But sadly Big Brother Government gets in the way of many more families who would love to buy Raw Milk or Raw Milk Kefir.
If you live outside of PA, it's perfectly fine for you to come into PA and buy Raw Milk here and take it back to your home state. But it's illegal for us to transport the milk out of PA and deliver it to your local community. Maybe someday...
But today I have good news!
Raw Milk Cheeses have all the beneficial probiotic bacteria and enzymes (lactase and more) that Raw Milk is so well known for.
And it’s perfectly legal for us to send this RAW Cheese to anyone, anywhere in the nation!
Even if you can't access other raw gut-healing foods, at least Raw Cheese is one staple you can count on. It's perfect to use in so many ways from tacos and salads to sandwiches and burgers to eating plain on your next charcuterie snack board.
"So what exactly makes Raw Milk Cheese better than other cheeses?"
1. It is Truly RAW! Complete with all the natural living enzymes, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, and healthy bacteria your body needs. Our Raw Milk Cheese is never warmed above cow's body temperature of 102° so you'll be sure to get all the natural nutrients living in Raw Milk.
2. Lactose Intolerant Friendly: Raw Milk Cheeses are usually easy to digest even for those who are Lactose Intolerant. This is because truly Raw Milk Cheese includes the enzyme lactase that is important for you body to metabolize carbohydrates and process lactose in the milk. Pasteurization disables the enzyme lactase and causes the all-too-common discomfort of Lactose Intolerance.
3. Packed with Vitamins and Protein: Each serving of Raw Milk Cheese supplies you with 7 grams of complete proteins and all nine essential amino acids. Plus it boosts your calcium and gives you vitamins A, B, D, E, and K. Do the research on how Vitamin K improves heart health and lowers calcium build up in your arteries and veins.
4. No Chemical Colorings: Our Raw Grass-fed Cow cheeses have a natural yellow tint due to the cow's diet of grass. The shade of yellow will vary throughout the year, but right now it's especially rich since our current cheese was made from milk produced during the summer or fall as the cows grazed on plenty of lush grass! Our Yellow Cheddar is naturally colored with Annatto Seed Extract.
5. No Wood Pulp or Fungicides: Grocery store shredded cheeses will sometimes include wood pulp (cellulose) as an anticlumping agent or Natamycin (WOW, read the comments) as a fungicide preservative. We never use either! If our shredded cheese clumps a little it's easy to shake it apart. We recommend freezing if you want to store the shredded cheese longer than a month.
Now you're probably impatient to grab some real Raw Milk Cheese, but I have one more thing to say...
Starting today we offer you our best prices of the year on Raw Milk Cheeses!
Welcome to: Raw Milk Cheese Savings Event!
Our cows were "extra happy" this year and they've blessed us with plenty of milk to make lots of Raw Milk Cheeses for you to enjoy! These volume savings options let you save more money on our cheese than ever before... and I'm not promising savings this amazing next year either. :)
This is one way we can thank each of you who chose to support our farm this year.
At the same time, we hope this Cheese Savings Event will make it possible for more people to begin the journey of eating gut-healing, immunity-building foods.
All the best,
~5th generation on the farm
P.S. Get immunity building Raw Milk Cheeses full of naturally occurring enzymes and probiotics at our best prices of the year!
Many people are fooled by Industrial Organics in the supermarkets. On our farm, we grow high integrity foods so you can eat every meal with confidence.
God Designed it. We Respect it. That Explains it!